Farm 1866 Contour Road, Murrami 2705
245 Acres of Scenic Lifestyle
If a large, scenic and naturally timbered property not too far from town is what you seek, then look no further than here…
Situated on the high side of Contour Road and just a short 2.5km off Irrigation Way, lies Farm 1866. An ideal lifestyle and hobby parcel of land, Farm 1866 provides a mixed topography offering both wide open spaces, and all the elements of a hidden bush retreat. You will feel “off the beaten track” and a world away roaming your 245 acre parcel on foot, horseback or motorbike- all in your very own backyard.
On a hot summer day, cool off in one of your 3 dams after a morning or afternoon of exploring. On a frosty winter night, light a campfire and roast some marshmallows under the stars.
The home currently on the property is a 3 bedroom, recently refurbished colonial feel cottage. We use the word ‘currently’, as we can also see Farm 1866 being a site for new memories to be made with somebody’s ‘dream build’ home.
For those thinking of simply running some livestock, the boundary fences are predominantly in good condition (save for some small sections in need of repair) and the home can be leased for additional income. A total of 70 acres of the land is suitable to be sown to pasture, and 26 megalitres of general security water are included with the property.
– 245 acres over x2 titles
– 26 megalitres General Security water included
– 3 bedroom timber fibro cottage (recently refurbished) with attached carport
– 3 dams (x1 natural catchment)
– Fencing in reasonably good condition
– Shearing shed & sheep yards (both older)
– Just a *20 minute drive from Griffith CBD, *25 minute drive to Leeton CBD, and *15 minute drive from Yenda, this property sits right in the heart of any direction you need.
Inspections are welcome and by appointment, to secure yours, please contact Jess on 0428 962 177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org