Spencer & Bennett are Authorised Brokers of National Adviser Services Pty Ltd t/as Community Broker Network (CBN), and are a member of Steadfast. Kirsti Eglinton and Sharon Power can source appropriate cover through access to a larger Insurance Market by being part of the CBN.
As part of the CBN we have direct access to many more insurance companies than previously offered at Spencer & Bennett. This means we can review your existing policies and offer competitive insurance with cover to suit your needs.
Being a part of the CBN will enable us to provide you with a high level of personalised service.
Spencer and Bennett are the only Authorised CBN Insurance Brokers in Griffith and the surrounding area and being a member of Steadfast, have access to over 100 APRA approved insurers.
Speak to Kirsti or Sharon to compare your current policies with the policies we can source through access to our large insurance marketplace.
The Benefits of Insurance Brokers
As insurance brokers, our job is to represent you. We work with over 100 insurers to assist with Rural, Domestic and Business Insurance needs. We can recommend the best-suited insurance products based on what is most important to you, plus negotiate with insurers to get you the right cover.
Our brokers will act on your behalf if you need to make a claim and from start to finish we can guide you through the process. We operate to the standards of the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice and can guide you through any complaints, should you have any unresolved issues.
Find the range of Rural, Domestic and Business Insurances we offer below.
Often, family-run farming operations have been passed down across generations and at Spencer & Bennett we understand how important the farm is as a business but also as a family legacy.
Our insurance brokers can help keep your family legacy protected with cover for your family home, farm buildings, above ground improvements and rented homes.
> Farm Motor Vehicle, Machinery and Implements
Have you reviewed your Farm Motor Insurance recently? If not, you may be paying too much for cover you don’t need. For example, you may have taken out Comprehensive Cover on vehicles and equipment, where Fire, Theft and Third Party Property Damage may be sufficient. Our brokers can help you navigate different levels of cover to make informed decisions about what you and your farming business actually need.
Have you just spent a small fortune on breeding stock for your herd? Newly purchased Rams or Bulls from sales and auctions are not necessarily covered by regular transit insurance. Furthermore, your latest stud additions could be susceptible to ill-health or injure themselves making them unable to reproduce. Our insurance team can provide appropriate cover for your sheep and cattle, with cover options that include Mortality, Loss of Use Due to Accident and Loss of Use Due to Illness or Accident.
> Crop Insurance
We know that the success of your crop plantings equates to money in the bank. Sometimes, Mother Nature has other plans and our brokers are here to help you find the appropriate cover for your enterprise. Options available include Hail and Fire Cover, Frost Cover and Multi-Peril Cover amongst others, but we will find the best-suited option for your cropping enterprise. We work with you to provide products for:
- Winter Crops
- Summer Crops
- Wine Grapes
> Public Liability
As a land-owner, our team can help keep you protected with public liability insurance options.
- Building Construction – Commercial or Domestic Dwellings during the construction period
- Home & Contents – Your Home, Sheds, Solar Systems and Contents
- Motor Vehicle – Cars, Utilities, Motor Cycles, trailers
- Personal Accident & Illness – Directors, Personal, domestic or overseas
- Landlord – Rental Homes, Units and Flats
- Residential Strata and Body Corporate
- Pleasure Craft – Speed Boats, Tinnies, Hulls, Trailers and Motors
- Caravan/RV – Motor Homes, Caravans, 5th Wheelers and Campervans
- Machinery / Equipment – Business Plant & Machinery, Heavy Equipment
- Commercial Motor – Fleet Insurance, Business vehicles
- Industrial Special Risk – Larger Businesses, Buildings, Stock, Plant and Machinery, plus trading income
- Public Liability – Public & Products, Business, Medical Practices, Associations, Events and many more
- Professional Indemnity – Covering Professional Advice and Design Work
- Tradies & Contractors – Plumbers, Motor Repairers, Electricians, Spray contracting, Pest Extermination, Earthworks, Cabling
- Strata – Commercial, Body Corporate
- Management Liability – Directors & Officers
- Marine / Transit – Goods and products transported around Australia or Overseas
Contact our team
Spencer & Bennett – Yenda Prods Pty Ltd
Representative No. 257472
ABN: 97 080 911 959
PO Box 1446, Griffith NSW 2680
T: (02) 6966 8902
F: (02) 6964 0237
When we are advising and dealing in General Insurance Products we are acting as a Corporate Authorised Representative of National Adviser Services Pty Ltd t/as Community Broker Network.
ABN 60 096 916 184 | AFSL 233750
Download our FSG – General Insurance.
Download the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice