Insurance – Nobody wants it, but everybody needs it.
Don’t risk being underinsured or paying for cover you don’t need.
Navigating the complexities of your business, property and personal insurance takes the expertise of a qualified and experienced professional. We are part of Australia’s largest general insurance broker network, Community Broker Network, and a member of Steadfast, which allows us to access the best insurers in the market and ensures we achieve excellent outcomes for our clients.
At Spencer and Bennett, we will review your existing insurance policies and find appropriate products to protect you when you need it most. We offer a range of covers and competitive premiums to protect your domestic, commercial, and small or large-scale rural assets.
Meet our team…
Dip. Insurance Broking
With over 13 years in the Insurance industry, Renae brings a wealth of knowledge and experience as the team leader of the Spencer & Bennett Insurance Division.
Working alongside you, Renae will ensure you have the right insurance cover to protect you, your business, and your assets when disaster strikes.
Renae has formed strong relationships throughout her career and understands the local community and industries, as well as the challenges your business might face in the Riverina.
Renae operates out of the Spencer & Bennett – Yenda Producers site in Griffith on the Hillston Road
Contact Renae Testoni
0437 731 381
Sharon is new to the role of Insurance Broker, commencing with Spencer and Bennett in October 2019.
Sharon has many years of experience within the Finance Industry and is committed to assisting you to evaluate risks and sourcing the right cover to meet your specific needs.
As a Steadfast Broker, Sharon will be working for you creating a solid link between your business operations and your insurance needs.
Sharon operates out of the Spencer & Bennett – Yenda Producers site in Griffith on the Hillston Road
Contact Sharon Power
0409 719 602
Often, family-run farming operations have been passed down across generations and at Spencer & Bennett we understand how important the farm is as a business but also as a family legacy.
Our insurance brokers can help keep your family legacy protected with cover for your family home, farm buildings, above ground improvements and rented homes.
> Farm Motor Vehicle, Machinery and Implements
Have you reviewed your Farm Motor Insurance recently? If not, you may be paying too much for cover you don’t need. For example, you may have taken out Comprehensive Cover on vehicles and equipment, where Fire, Theft and Third Party Property Damage may be sufficient. Our brokers can help you navigate different levels of cover to make informed decisions about what you and your farming business actually need.
Have you just spent a small fortune on breeding stock for your herd? Newly purchased Rams or Bulls from sales and auctions are not necessarily covered by regular transit insurance. Furthermore, your latest stud additions could be susceptible to ill-health or injure themselves making them unable to reproduce. Our insurance team can provide appropriate cover for your sheep and cattle, with cover options that include Mortality, Loss of Use Due to Accident and Loss of Use Due to Illness or Accident.
> Crop Insurance
We know that the success of your crop plantings equates to money in the bank. Sometimes, Mother Nature has other plans and our brokers are here to help you find the appropriate cover for your enterprise. Options available include Hail and Fire Cover, Frost Cover and Multi-Peril Cover amongst others, but we will find the best-suited option for your cropping enterprise. We work with you to provide products for:
- Winter Crops
- Summer Crops
- Wine Grapes
> Public Liability
As a land-owner, our team can help keep you protected with public liability insurance options.
- Building Construction – Commercial or Domestic Dwellings during the construction period
- Home & Contents – Your Home, Sheds, Solar Systems and Contents
- Motor Vehicle – Cars, Utilities, Motor Cycles, trailers
- Personal Accident & Illness – Directors, Personal, domestic or overseas
- Landlord – Rental Homes, Units and Flats
- Residential Strata and Body Corporate
- Pleasure Craft – Speed Boats, Tinnies, Hulls, Trailers and Motors
- Caravan/RV – Motor Homes, Caravans, 5th Wheelers and Campervans
- Machinery / Equipment – Business Plant & Machinery, Heavy Equipment
- Commercial Motor – Fleet Insurance, Business vehicles
- Industrial Special Risk – Larger Businesses, Buildings, Stock, Plant and Machinery, plus trading income
- Public Liability – Public & Products, Business, Medical Practices, Associations, Events and many more
- Professional Indemnity – Covering Professional Advice and Design Work
- Tradies & Contractors – Plumbers, Motor Repairers, Electricians, Spray contracting, Pest Extermination, Earthworks, Cabling
- Strata – Commercial, Body Corporate
- Management Liability – Directors & Officers
- Marine / Transit – Goods and products transported around Australia or Overseas
Contact our team
Spencer & Bennett – Yenda Prods Pty Ltd
Representative No. 257472
ABN: 97 080 911 959
PO Box 1446, Griffith NSW 2680
T: (02) 6966 8902
F: (02) 6964 0237
When we are advising and dealing in General Insurance Products we are acting as a Corporate Authorised Representative of Community Broker Network.
ABN 60 096 916 184 | AFSL 233750
Download our FSG – General Insurance.
Download the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice