8 Fisher Street, Ardlethan
Lovely Home in Peaceful Village
For the first time ever, this lovely home located in quiet Ardlethan is available for sale. Home to just 1 owner in its history, the time has come for a lucky new purchaser to add to the love and care that has gone into this home over the years.
Custom built and solid, this residence is close walking distance to the sporting oval and town pool (perfect for the kids in summer)!
One of the more modern homes available in Ardlethan, this property is well worth your inspection offering 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobe and WIR to main, manageable 729m2 block featuring established gardens and lock up garage, rear lane access and additional water by way of a tank.
Spend summer evenings on the private and shady rear porch, and enjoy modern living with a recent refurbishment throughout. The fresh colours and ample kitchen bench space will immediately draw you in upon entry to the home.
A must inspect for anyone seeking a home where no work is required apart from moving in.
– Solid & custom built
– 3 bedrooms (main with walk-in robe)
– Modern kitchen with loads of storage & bench space
– Larger sized lounge room
– Renovated Jack & Jill style bathroom (ensuite access from main)
– A small Attic ideal for extra storage
– Rear lane access & secure fencing
– Lock up garage with attached carport/woodshed
– Town water, NBN & Austar connections
– Water tank & established gardens
– R/C Air con and Wood Heater
The owner is open to considering all offers, contact Jess on 0428 962 177 to book your private inspection today