Coleambally Milk Run For Sale
A fantastic opportunity exists for anyone looking to work low hours for high income!
If the idea of working just 3 days a week, being self-employed, and earning over $70,000 net per annum sounds good, then you will want to read on…
Currently supplying Coleambally and Darlington Point with milk, fruit, veggies & bread under the well respected banner of ‘Riverina Fresh”, this business operates 5AM-1PM every Monday, Wednesday & Friday, with the ability to increase profit by servicing additional areas on more days of the week. The run has been operating for just over 10 years under the current owner, and comes with an excellent amount of Goodwill and a loyal client list.
As with any business, the quality of the service you provide will determine its growth and success. No experience at all is necessary, and on paper you will just need to acquire an LR drivers license, and a food handling certificate. Off paper, a friendly can-do attitude is a must to maintain your current client base (and attract more if growth is your goal!). Fully operational from home, and inclusive of everything you need to simply walk in, turn the key, and continue from where you pick up (including a generous 3-4 week training offer), this may well be the fresh start you have been looking for!
- Past 2 years P&L available upon request (non-disclosure agreement to be signed before release of statements)
- Currently 3 days a week run with >$70,000 net profit per annum
- Inclusions are- Hyno 300 series Truck (2008 model 470,000km with full service history records available), Cool Room, Refrigerated Trailer, Bluetooth Printer, Samsung tablet, “Easy Vend” Software System included
- Loyal client list
- Only local supplier to Coleambally and Darlington Point
- 1 person operation
- Make your own hours & income
- Ability exists to expand early morning freight and parcels to customers.
- Expand business to home delivery groceries and click and collect.
- Extra 2 days allows major expansion for new business
- New contract to be negotiated with Riverina Fresh (current owner will assist where able, however Riverina Fresh will ultimately decide on a per person basis as to the suitability of entering into a contract)
For more information on this business, and how it can be tweaked to suit your own individual circumstances and goals, contact Jess Lees on 0428 962 177 or email@example.com